Time: Half Day (can be run as a 1hr 30min introductory session)
Trainer: Russell Goldsmith
There is no doubt that podcasting is in the ascendency and this step-by-step session will teach you all you need to know about how and why it can work for your brand.
We’ll talk through why podcasting is more popular than ever, how easy it is to produce your own podcasts, where to upload and host them, and how to get people to listen and share your content.
Including a fun practical session where you’ll get a chance to play interviewer and interviewee.
How attendees will benefit
- Preparation – Researching your topic, writing scripts and question tactics to enable you and your guests to tell an engaging, inspiring, entertaining and educational story in 5min-60min of audio or more – whatever is required.
- Production – How to record your own podcasts (it’s easy and not expensive) or when to bring in the professionals/hire studios
- Editing – Tips on how to edit your show including free software that you can use
- Hosting – Where to upload your podcasts so your listeners can easily share the content
- Distribution – How to get more people to listen and engage with the show
- Measurement – How easy is it to deliver statistics?
- Sponsorship/Advertising – Can you make money from your podcast?
Who should attend
This course is aimed at Marketing, PR and social media managers looking to create engaging content
Please use the contact form to discuss the fees and to book this workshop at your offices for your wider team.
Russell has been producing and presenting the award winning csuite podcast series and has now interviewed over 260 guests across more than 70 shows.
The series began in May 2014 with the initial aim of targeting the hard to reach members of the csuite, to educate them about the role of social media in PR. However, the content has now grown to appeal to the wider communications and business audience and discusses all aspects of marketing, PR, social media, digital communications and innovations, featuring senior executives discussing the latest trends, campaigns and issues in the industry, sharing best in practice case studies.
The show has been recorded at a number of international events over the last 18 months including the World PR Forum in Toronto, Cannes Lions 2016-18, European Communications Summit, Brussels, Microsoft Future Decoded and the World Travel Market to name just a few.
Some csuitepodcast Testimonials from itunes:
“Next best thing to Radio4!”
“Great podcast covering all aspects of communications. Good and engaging guests sharing some great tips and interesting case studies..”
“Russell Goldsmith as an engaging, insightful interviewer who really knows his stuff”
“The interviews are great content for anyone interested in PR, marketing and communications.”
“This is high quality content delivered in a brilliant way.”